Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Looking for a way to modify the displayed dice rolls in ascending or descending order

Hey! This is actually my first post as I have no idea where to find this information and I am hoping this can steer me in the right direction.

I am working on my own TTRPG system and I am utilizing a Dice Pool System that compares individual dice rolled from the two contested parties from highest to lowest. Each Dice in a pool that is contested against another dice has a winner and at the end of the dice Pool contest the one with the most winning dice wins the contest. I don't know if that made sense but to put it plainly...

Attacker rolls 5d6: 3, 5, 2, 6, 1 (6, 5, 3, 2, 1)

Defender roll 5d6: 3, 2, 3, 4, 6 (6, 4, 3, 3, 2)

There is a way to decide ties but I will skip it to keep it brief. The Attacker and Defender compare dice as shown in the brackets. The Attacker wins ties, so as a result they score 3 wins to the Defender's 2). Moves onto next step (unimportant)

I need a way that when dice pools are rolled, it auto-sorts them from highest to lowest to make the comparing part easy (or if there is a function that can somehow just do it automatically and declare a winner somehow that'd be even better but I'll assume that's some extensive work).

Is there an extension/module out there that can sort all dice rolls made? I don't need the dice results totaled together.

Here's a super simple one that will sort any generic dice roll made to the chat window.

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information