Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 15 of 15 First ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    It will work, except it will also give you the extra damage on ranged weapons such as bows and crossbows; which would be incorrect since they are not based on strength. But there probably is no harm in that since its unlikely barbarians would have anything to do with ranged weapons.
    Hmm you're right when I look at this again closely. I had thought there was a part in there that the bonus was only applied to strength attacks. Is there a way to do that currently? Your coding-fu is far superior to mine.

If not it would seem that would be something that would be desirable as a feature, to be able to select an ability score for damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kai Lae View Post
    Hmm you're right when I look at this again closely. I had thought there was a part in there that the bonus was only applied to strength attacks. Is there a way to do that currently? Your coding-fu is far superior to mine.

If not it would seem that would be something that would be desirable as a feature, to be able to select an ability score for damage.
    No the only delimiters are ranged, melee, and opportunity. Generally this works fine but since there are always exceptions not everything can be catered for without getting too complicated.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Currently, there is not an effect option to limit damage effects to specific ability scores; especially since damage can technically be multiple clauses of different damage types and multiple ability scores or class levels.

Regards,
    JPG

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5131415

Thread Information