Cold winds flow through your hair, the sound of moving wagons fills the air. As you are seated on a freezing wood bench you ask yourself how did you end up here .. chained. By one means or another you have found yourself imprisoned and in the process of being transported to a black site run by the Xaedor Empire. What horrors will you face north of the northern most continent where no cartographer has stepped foot. But most importantly will you live to tell the tale of your escape.

Campaign Setting

The campaign is set in the world of Luminath. A campaign setting worked on by me where you will find yourself immersed in a high fantasy world with lovecraftian horror elements. The players will start as prisoners of the Xaedor Empire, a name which sends shivers down the spine of every man, woman and child. They are notorious for their cruel behaviours and war like culture, the only thing stopping them from invading the rest of the known world is the Divine Wall a massive mana structure seperating the continent of Noros from the rest of the great kingdoms. As the players get shipped off to a black site run by the Xaedori they will face moral dilemmas, boss fights and horrors out of this world.

Luminath is a realm filled with magic, the lack of gunpowder has caused its people to adapt to a new resource - Arc Crystals. Crystals filled with magic which can power all kinds of machinery from the airships hauling people across the seas to the lowly oven. The political athmosphere is heavy, to the east lies the continent of Menris where most of the known world's kingdoms lie, tensions are on the rise as the empire that ruled the continent has shattered some 51 years ago. Monarchs cling to power while their families are plotting coups. To the west sit the Twelve Freeholds, city states independent from anyone's rule and earning their freedom by force time and time again. To the north lies Noros a cold, cold place where the Xaedori plan their next attack. And to the south the hostile lands of Xyrath, largely unexplored although efforts are made to understand it further by the archmage Naridor and his moving city.

Campaign Details

License:Free
System: D&D 5e
Player backgrounds will be worked into story together with the player.
Sessions Length: Sessions will last between 2 1/2 - 4 hours, stopping at natural points.
Payment: 15$ per player per session or 55$ monthly via Paypal or Revolut.
Time: Several groups are open from Monday to Sunday (Excluding Saturday) Starting time is 12PM CST/ 8pm GMT+3 for Monday through Friday. Starting time for Sunday is 4-5am CST/ 12-13pm GMT+3. (Can host sessions earlier or later if atleast 3 players gather to form a group !)
Party Size: Between 4 - 6 players with an option to add an additional one if the players wish so.
Roleplay to Combat ratio will be around 60% to 40%.
Fully fledged out world with a reference wiki the size of a small novella.

Session Zero and Session One

Session Zero will be completely free.
Session One does not require a payment prior to the session, although it will be appreciated if you wish so after the session.
Session starting times can be adjusted if majority of players are willing.

How i run the game.

What you can expect from me are gorgeous maps filled with ambient sounds and tracks. I love to weave the stories of player characters into the persistent world i've spent years crafting so you can get as immersed as possible. Besides a lean on roleplay and character sounds i love to make interesting and engaging combat encounters and bosses who have new and improved mechanics to itch your tactical itch as well. But do not fret this is not a dungeon crawl, all encounters are tailored to the party's capabilities so you still feel the danger but not hopeless! After all sessions i like to communicate and gather feedback from players about their experiences to make sure everyone feels included and satisfied with their time.
About me

My name is Zhivko, 24 year old guy from Varna, Bulgaria. I've been DMing for 7 years and played/watched DnD and Pathfinder for several years before that, also organizing in person DnD Events in Varna. I'd like to say I am quite the perfectionist as i like to spend hours creating maps for my players and developing story lines and hooks for the players to explore. Some examples of maps I've made and used for prior sessions down below. Some fun facts to get to know me: I like making tattoo designs, cooking (was a contestant in Masterchef Bulgaria) and singing!

(Weather Effects and other details not shown since static

images)
Pic-1.png
Pic-2.png
Pic-3.png

Player Applications

Please fill out the following template and contact me with a private message either here or on discord - livingiron.

Player Info:

Name:
What is your timezone and what days are you available to play:
Do you have Discord and a microphone (If not are you willing to install discord and get a mic) :
Do you understand that this is a Paid Game ?
Tell me about your DnD Experience ( Do not worry if you are a new player, everybody is welcome !)
Do you prefer a roleplay leaning or combat leaning game or balanced:

Character Info:

Character Concept ( A general idea of what you want to play, class , race etc.):
Character Name:
Brief Backstory ( Keep it short , we will expand on it in session zero ) :
Character Picture (optional):

I will send you a private message to inquire further and give more details if approved so be on the lookout !