Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    @humby,
    Carl just provided fixes for the majority of the items you reported; and the latest version is available in the Test channel for update. Resetting image to Play mode when switching image window states (floating to background) is expected.

@SilentRuin,
    Carl is continuing to look at additional items that you brought up; but are more complex to resolve.

Regards,
    JPG

Hello. Folders on the image layers are not working. When we put something into a folder, the layer becomes invisible and the folcer can't be expanded.
    Last edited by fabiocm; October 16th, 2024 at 02:57.
    - - -
    Playing Pathfinder 2

Is multi-line support on roadmap? A soft break, similar to what's found in software like Wonderdraft, Inkscape, Gimp, and Inkarnate, would be ideal. While a pop-up box would be great, simply enabling line wrapping would be sufficient.
    - - -
    Playing Pathfinder 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiocm View Post
    Hello. Folders on the image layers are not working. When we put something into a folder, the layer becomes invisible and the folcer can't be expanded.
    Thanks for the report, I'll be looking at folders today. I've taken a look at supporting multiline text, it's unlikely to be in the 4.6.0 release, but I will add it to the short-term list.

Greece or Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    When tokens are locked, holding ALT as the DM to move them in a manner that designates their path and distance counter, no longer works. Have not tested client side to see if that is an issue that also affects players for token locked movement.

Greece or Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    Radial menu: Exit Program and Quit to Launcher have the same icon. I don't think that was intentional.

EDIT: Hmm.. on the very next campaign I loaded, the icons were correct. O_o
    Last edited by Vass_Dts; Today at 01:55.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread Information