Starfinder Playlist

/reload more easily

Hello all,

I am currently working on a new ruleset, and am frequently reloading. I have made a short python soft to "compile" the zip ruleset, but I need to enter in chat of FG client the command /reload to see my modifications.

I tried to make a button to write /reload in chat, but it juste displays the text. Is there a way to trigger that reload ?

Thank you in advance.

Tchikibo

Type /reload in chat but don't press return. Now drag and drop that into one of your hot bar slots.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Yep - drag it to your F1 slot and its quicker.
    As for the ruleset - you do not need to zip it up.
    It will run perfectly fine from the unpacked version.

What are you coding?

Oh, very clever ! I had not thought of that.
    Thank you both.
    The zipping is not the toughest part by far. My python code actually also looks at my xml formatting and triggers a warning if one of my XML tags is not correctly closed or a end missing in the Lua (also, my code is in a Gitted folder but my FG directory isn't).
    I have binded it on a button of my StreamDeck, so it goes smoothly.

I am coding an environment to be able to play the new CR ruleset in FG.

Oh yes, sorry, Critical Role.
    The Ruleset is called Daggerheart. I like its mechanics and wanted to implement them for a game with my party.

By the way, I have just made a small python code to bring the first instance of FG to focus and automatically reload it (given the command has been assigned to the shift+F5 hotkey). So your solution resolves my problem perfectly.

Thread Information