GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 74 of 74 First ... 2464727374
    I've looked a few times, but i'm not seeing an example of where I add an effect due to a failed save and that effect has x or 1dx duration. I could make a custom effect and add that I think but was wondering if there was some way to do it straight with the code. e.g.
    SAVEADD: Unconscious (for 10 rounds). I can get the Unconscious to kick just not the duration for it.
    PF1E..

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by celebrindal View Post
    I've looked a few times, but i'm not seeing an example of where I add an effect due to a failed save and that effect has x or 1dx duration. I could make a custom effect and add that I think but was wondering if there was some way to do it straight with the code. e.g.
    SAVEADD: Unconscious (for 10 rounds). I can get the Unconscious to kick just not the duration for it.
    PF1E..

Thanks.
    So if I build a custom effect I can almost get it to work. For some reason the tracker won't add items with durations longer than minutes using the DUR...
    So DUR:[1d6] works if the effect is set to rnd or min, set it to hours and it refuses to dump in the number.
    DUR:[1d6+1d6] works but not [1d6*2]...

Thoughts.

If I recall correctly, the not setting the hr/day is a FG thing

Page 74 of 74 First ... 2464727374

Thread Information