Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: AI Chat

Blog Entries
    This is much more promising than I was expecting.
    Is it possible to save personalities between game sessions though?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    This is much more promising than I was expecting.
    Is it possible to save personalities between game sessions though?
    Yes. It remembers every chat. The free version is text only. You have to subscribe for full audio, but so far I am very impressed.

Blog Entries
    Would love to see a video of you using it like this. The text descriptions are nice, but still leave some questions.
    But, if you're not setup for that, it's ok, I hope to be able to try this myself in the next few weeks.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Would love to see a video of you using it like this. The text descriptions are nice, but still leave some questions.
    But, if you're not setup for that, it's ok, I hope to be able to try this myself in the next few weeks.
    Have a look at any decent chat AI and play around with it. I used Chat GTP because it was free to register. The desktop version has what you need to test encounters and roleplaying too.

Here's another example of an encounter with some thugs. Again I told it we are playing 5e and this time to include attacks and damage.

You said: 5 thugs, armed with crossbows and scimitars attack the party. Sar Bonecarver is the party leader and has an AC of 14, Alexi is his friend and has an AC of 19. It's the thugs turn.

Chat GPT:
    Five thugs, their faces obscured by shadowy hoods, surround the party, armed with crossbows and scimitars. They move in sync, calculating their strikes as they aim to overwhelm their targets.

A thug with a scar across his cheek raises his crossbow, aiming directly at Sar Bonecarver. He pulls the trigger with a sneer.
    (Attack roll: [d20 + 4] = 10)
    The bolt flies wide, missing Sar completely.
    "You’re quicker than you look, old man!" he growls, frustration creeping into his voice.

Another thug, with a chipped scimitar glinting in the dim light, lunges at Alexi with a wicked grin.
    (Attack roll: [d20 + 4] = 14)
    His blade bounces off Alexi’s armor with a clang, the strike ineffectual.
    "What? Is that all you’ve got?" Alexi taunts, deflecting the blow.

A third thug, slightly larger than the rest, fires his crossbow at Sar with a determined look.
    (Attack roll: [d20 + 4] = 16)
    The bolt strikes true, embedding itself in Sar’s shoulder.
    (Damage: [1d6 + 2] = 4 piercing damage)
    "Take that, Bonecarver!" he shouts, his voice filled with glee.

The fourth thug, eager to join the fray, charges in with his scimitar drawn, aiming for Sar as well.
    (Attack roll: [d20 + 4] = 8)
    His swing goes wide, barely missing Sar as he dodges out of the way.
    "You can’t run forever!" he yells, panting from the effort.

Finally, the last thug, a wiry figure, steadies his aim on Alexi with a wicked smile.
    (Attack roll: [d20 + 4] = 19)
    The bolt finds its mark, striking Alexi hard in the side.
    (Damage: [1d6 + 2] = 6 piercing damage)
    "That’ll teach you to mess with us!" he cackles, reveling in the moment.

This was all read by the narrator (which is an American Female).

I'll try and get a recording going soon.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread Information