DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Effects

Effects

Is there a list of working Effects for this game? I can't seem to find any (except the few that are listed in the description of some talents).

EDIT: Can the code be updated so that new effects added to the character sheet are automatically updated on the combat tracker? Currently, if a new effect is added to the character sheet (leveling up and such) the character must be removed from the CT and then re-added for the effects to become active.
    Last edited by claedawg; September 1st, 2024 at 07:44.

If that is an issue just manually add the effect to the CT. I answered your question on discord.

"all the standard non condition effects apply to shadowdark. The only custom is SPELLCAST and certain conditionals that would allow surprise"

Im struggling with this too. I wanted -1 on INT rolls and spellchecks. SPELLCAST: -1 works on those checks but not on INT rolls. If I do INT: -1 its reducing the stat. How is the syntax to only have the check with -1?
    Also DISINIT does not seem to work.
    Last edited by Valhingen; Today at 15:15.

INT:# would reduce the die modifier by -1 not the stat. Also DISINIT is working for me.

You can use this link as guide for the effects. 95% are same or similar
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ced+Automation
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bayne7400; Today at 15:32. Reason: added image

CHECK: -1, [ability score] should also work. replace [ability score] with intelligence in your case.

That is a great method to just effect the check! If you also need it to affect the spell casting roll (INT) I would use the INT method. I tried to give you guys all the options or as many as I could.

INT: -1 does work but it works on top of SPELLCAST. So with only spellcast -1, its -1 on spellchecks but not -1 on INT tests. With Spellcast and INT -1, its -1 on INT checks but -2 on spellcasting. (yes, DISINIT works, sorry..had a typo in it)

I tried CHECK: -1, intelligence and [INT] and [intelligence] .. neither seems to work for me

Thread Information