Hi all,

Tedd here. 30+ years of DMing, STing, GMing, and general what-have-you-ing. I'm generally a story-oriented DM with a fairly good grasp of the rules of 5e. I am 100% new player friendly, somewhat less friendly to murder hobos, munchkins, power gamers, and generally abusive people at the "table" (even when the table is virtual). In terms of game rules I mix RAW, RAI, and homebrew to some degree, all in an effort to maximize both fun for everyone and game balance (which I believe is integral to fun). If you are a rules lawyer or insistent on RAW, I am not the DM for you 8)

I believe that the game table should be a place where everyone can come together over our shared love of gaming and the stories and settings.

If you have a group of at least 3 players looking for a campaign, that tends to work best, but if you're interested share your availability below and we'll see if we can't get an ad hoc group together in a time that works for you!

When am I available? I am available every weekday from 9AM til 2PM CST, and Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday nights from 8PM until... whatever CST.
What is the cost? If I am running a "canned" adventure (that is, one published by Wizards of the Coast) I charge $5/player for a 3 to 4 hour session, or $7 if you want *about* 5 hour sessions.

If you desire an entirely original, homebrewed campaign I charge $10/player for 3 to 4 hours and don't offer inherently longer sessions because its difficult to gauge the timing with homebrew. Some sessions may go over 4 hours, who knows. I put a great deal of effort into these campaigns, including customized maps, to tailor them to the players.

I take payment only through PayPal, and am paid prior to the beginning of a session.

CANCELLATIONS: If I cancel you pay nothing (or I'll refund you if its a last minute cancellation). You get one free cancellation per month (but if its an emergency or extenuating circumstance like a planned vacation, I'm pretty loose with it)

Where? Well on Fantasy Grounds Unity, obviously, but I use Discord for voice.

How often? I generally prefer a weekly game, but that is negotiable.

What will I run? If the game is ad hoc, obviously everyone will need to agree on what campaign we're playing...
I run a lot of games, but for purposes of this post, D&D 5e or D&D 2024 (I currently have the PHB).
For Homebrew Campaigns I have a handful of my own original settings, but am also comfortable running in the Dragonlance and Eberron settings (not Forgotten Realms, sorry).

I own the following published campaigns and can run them for you. If it is a collection of adventures like Tales of the Yawning Portal, I will provide "connective tissue" to work it into a contiguous story.
Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus
Candlekeep Mysteries*
Curse of Strahd !
Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen !
Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frost Maiden
Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel *
Lost Mine of Phandelver
Princes of the Apocalypse
Out of the Abyss
Storm King's Thunder
Tales from the Yawning Portal *!
Tomb of Annihilation*

* - These adventures could easily be set in the world of Eberron, with which i am significantly more versed than I am Faerun/Forgotten Realms
! - I have run this adventure at least twice and enjoy it quite a bit.

(Anything else; if you buy it I'll run it, but the price of the adventure doesn't change the per session cost).

If you're looking for a knowledgeable, experienced, enthusiastic DM, let me know!