GI JOE RPG Launch
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    From what I can see there, something has caused your overview frame not to be displayed. The errors don't show the cause of this, but the rest is a cascade of from that control not being created. I would try it without any extensions and see if you are still experiencing the issue. If it doesn't then the issue is caused by one of the extensions you have loaded.
    Well, now I just feel extra dumb for not realising the theme was the problem. I made the mistake of complacency. ("It worked on everything else, so of course it's not the problem here") Thank you, geniunely, for pointing out the obvious thing which I missed by overthinking the matter.

I hope your project is going as smoothly as it can for you.

We will find out Tuesday. Thanks for giving a heads up.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hi everyone

Sorry for the lack of communication.
    I have been absent for a long period and I apologize. I am checking on all the issues caused by updated first, and will work on those.
    I will also later focus on the missing features in the rulesets, as I want to add them before we work on automations.

On top of that, if you want to assist in the development, send me a PM.

I am very protective with the ruleset sure, but I will accept help. Initially I can check your code, merge it in git and in the rulesets, and over time as I gain confidence, we can extend our work together, just like I did in the past ok?

I will also make sure to provide some other means of contacting me. I do know sometimes I go over long periods without checking here. This year in part it was due to health, but also because I am not really using a lot VTT apps....

So, hope you are all well, and dont worry I will fix the issues quickly this weekend

P.S.: I will check back all messages in this thread, to get up to date with all reported issues!

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    We will find out Tuesday. Thanks for giving a heads up.
    Hi,

I am still going back and checking old messages so only now I noticed you helped a LOT fixing the rulesets

Thank you so much

I think I see a few remaining issues so I will work on them, but just in case you have something to share, let me know ok?

I plan on uploading some fixes hopefully sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Overlookedfile View Post
    Well, now I just feel extra dumb for not realising the theme was the problem. I made the mistake of complacency. ("It worked on everything else, so of course it's not the problem here") Thank you, geniunely, for pointing out the obvious thing which I missed by overthinking the matter.

I hope your project is going as smoothly as it can for you.
    After all fixes are done in the rulesets, I will take a look at the theme and see if I can fix it
    For now, the best is to disable the theme

I think I found only one remaining issue, and it is with a help window I created, with the replacement text codes for dice symbols.
    I believe not many use it, but the window I am mentioning can be opened like this:

- First start editing a text or note field in a window. Remember that in Genesys and Star Wars we have some special codes you can enter in your text, like [A], that when you stop editing will replace with a special symbol from the dice system.
    - Right click, in the radial menu you will see an option to open a window that lists all substitution codes.

That window has a problem right now, it will be giving an error and not showing its contents.

I am fixing it and should upload to Forge soon

Page 288 of 288 First ... 188238278286287288

Thread Information