Starfinder Playlist

FFoD AP2 : NPCs lost their CR ratings

I'm running the Fly Free or Die campaign and noticing something odd with AP2 npcs.
    (Starfinder 1e)

I tried unloading/reloading the module but it seems to be an data related issue.
    All the other NPCs show up with a "CR" to the right of their icon, except these.

Seems like something is corrupted or such, because it also resets the "revert changes" icon each time I open it.
    clicking to revert it, clears the icon from the NPC list ... but still the NPC has no CR listed when I open the record.

so far, ONLY noticing it with AP2 ... I can open the same record (drift dead for example) from the AA3 and its correct.

screenshots attached to demonstrate ...
    Screenshot 2024-10-13 115436.png
    after "resetting";
    Screenshot 2024-10-13 115446.png

this is on a brand new install of FGU on a new computer ... open to any suggestions to debug this further.

It might be an issue with how the bottom control was changed. I'll see if it is a module issue or a ruleset one. If module I'll inform the developer.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by sgtwhy View Post
    I'm running the Fly Free or Die campaign and noticing something odd with AP2 npcs.
    (Starfinder 1e)

I tried unloading/reloading the module but it seems to be an data related issue.
    All the other NPCs show up with a "CR" to the right of their icon, except these.

Seems like something is corrupted or such, because it also resets the "revert changes" icon each time I open it.
    clicking to revert it, clears the icon from the NPC list ... but still the NPC has no CR listed when I open the record.

so far, ONLY noticing it with AP2 ... I can open the same record (drift dead for example) from the AA3 and its correct.

screenshots attached to demonstrate ...
    Screenshot 2024-10-13 115436.png
    after "resetting";
    Screenshot 2024-10-13 115446.png

this is on a brand new install of FGU on a new computer ... open to any suggestions to debug this further.
    I've found a temporary fix. Switch from the NPC dot at the bottom to the Mech dot, then back. Then you might need to close the NPC and open it back up again. CR should now be showing.

Yeah, I have a solution that will be pushed tomorrow if the ruleset is not locked down for the current Beta.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information