Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

FFoD AP2 : NPCs lost their CR ratings

I'm running the Fly Free or Die campaign and noticing something odd with AP2 npcs.
    (Starfinder 1e)

I tried unloading/reloading the module but it seems to be an data related issue.
    All the other NPCs show up with a "CR" to the right of their icon, except these.

Seems like something is corrupted or such, because it also resets the "revert changes" icon each time I open it.
    clicking to revert it, clears the icon from the NPC list ... but still the NPC has no CR listed when I open the record.

so far, ONLY noticing it with AP2 ... I can open the same record (drift dead for example) from the AA3 and its correct.

screenshots attached to demonstrate ...
    Screenshot 2024-10-13 115436.png
    after "resetting";
    Screenshot 2024-10-13 115446.png

this is on a brand new install of FGU on a new computer ... open to any suggestions to debug this further.

It might be an issue with how the bottom control was changed. I'll see if it is a module issue or a ruleset one. If module I'll inform the developer.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information