DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 14 First ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai Lae View Post
    Built a Barbarian with character builder. Rage is not completely correct; only 2024 PHB loaded. In short, in 2024 it should apply rage damage to any weapon attack done using strength. In 2014, you had to make a melee attack. However, the character builder is using the 2014 definition. I made a javelin attack and noticed it was wrong.

It's easy to fix, but currently seems hardcoded currently to the 2014 definition.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...8026de3cfcfe9&
    I'm not sure this is a bug but rather a feature request. The DMG effect can only currently handle melee, ranged, or opportunity. It would need thrown to be added as parameter in order to handle edge cases like a thrown Javelin, and that would be a ruleset change.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm not sure this is a bug but rather a feature request. The DMG effect can only currently handle melee, ranged, or opportunity. It would need thrown to be added as parameter in order to handle edge cases like a thrown Javelin, and that would be a ruleset change.
    Isn't all you need to do is to remove the "melee" in the coding line? When I did that, it worked when I chucked a javelin.

Thanks for the report. I'll get that adjusted in the next update; but any existing Rage actions will need to be edited.

Regards,
    JPG

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4121314

Thread Information