Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Exporting Reference Manual

Hi Folks,
    I'm trying to get with the times (finally?) and use the Reference Manual instead of using the old story link approach. I'm trying to export the manual I created from my 'development' campaign to see how it looks but I'm not seeing how I can do this. Watching Zacchaeus' YouTube on this indicates that I just need to click 'reference manual' in the export screen. However, I don't get that choice. I'm sure it's something I'm missing and it's simple but I'm not seeing it. I've attached a view at what I'm seeing. Any help/guidance on this is greatly appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

A few patches ago the reference manual pages became advanced story pages. So to export either stories or reference page tick the story box. The video is a bit out of date; I should update it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks Zacchaeus. That would explain why I couldn't find it - lol! I appreciate all the videos you do, they are extremely helpful.

Thread Information