Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Draykor View Post
    Does the Portals: Revamped extension work on anything outside of 5e?
    At least 6 months ago it worked in PF1e (haven't played since then).
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

On its Forge page, it says it is for Dnd5e, however, further down it states "The Portals extension supports the Fantasy Grounds CoreRPG ruleset and any ruleset that builds upon it."

Quote Originally Posted by johnecc View Post
    On its Forge page, it says it is for Dnd5e, however, further down it states "The Portals extension supports the Fantasy Grounds CoreRPG ruleset and any ruleset that builds upon it."
    When it first came out I had to edit the mod so it would load in PF1e and I requested it get adjusted. It updated about 6 months ago and I have not had to redo that so I assume they added more than 5e.

If you buy it and it doesn't show up, let me know and I will look into it further, but I assume they just failed to change the designation to Corerpg
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

The portal extension was working in the Alien ruleset a few months ago and also worked with Call of Cthulhu v7.
    Great extension, but can be hard to setup with a lot of portals.
    The multiple layers option is usable with small maps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=906qhSRbANA and the setup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BFDNWYdM3E
    but I think it is hard to do on a big map and it probably could lead to performance problems.

I use Portals Revamped in Savage Worlds.
    Add feature suggestions for Savage Worlds to Fantasy Grounds Feature Request.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread Information