DICE PACKS BUNDLE

New FG user - interface errors

Hi All,

I have installed the GURPS ruleset in FG Unity and receive compile errors when ever I click on the character sheet that I have imported from GCS.

[10/11/2024 10:38:16 AM] [ERROR] window: Control (main) anchoring to an undefined control (overview) in windowclass (charsheet)
    [10/11/2024 10:38:16 AM] [ERROR] window: Control (traits) anchoring to an undefined control (overview) in windowclass (charsheet)
    [10/11/2024 10:38:16 AM] [ERROR] window: Control (abilities) anchoring to an undefined control (overview) in windowclass (charsheet)
    [10/11/2024 10:38:16 AM] [ERROR] window: Control (combat) anchoring to an undefined control (overview) in windowclass (charsheet)
    [10/11/2024 10:38:16 AM] [ERROR] window: Control (inventory) anchoring to an undefined control (overview) in windowclass (charsheet)
    [10/11/2024 10:38:16 AM] [ERROR] window: Control (notes) anchoring to an undefined control (overview) in windowclass (charsheet)

Any idea whether I made a mistake installing the ruleset? I ask because I see these errors on startup:

[10/11/2024 9:01:16 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "GURPS:scripts/data_library_GURPS4e.lua"]:803: attempt to call field 'isClientFGU' (a nil value)
    [10/11/2024 9:01:16 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "GURPS:scripts/data_options_GURPS4e.lua"]:18: attempt to call field 'isClientFGU' (a nil value)
    [10/11/2024 9:01:16 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "GURPS:scripts/manager_combat2.lua"]:11: attempt to call field 'setCustomAddPC' (a nil value)

Any help is appreciated.

Is it possible that you have installed FG Classic rather than Unity? Can you show us a screenshot of the start screen? Also I'm not sure what GCS is; so I can't say whether such an import is possible. Generally it is best to create characters inside FGU.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I am using the Demo at the moment
    Attached Images Attached Images

Make sure that you are subscribed to the FG Forge version of the ruleset (which was created by a third party community developer); and did not install any files manually.
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/454/view

And, then report any issues in the thread provided by them.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...E-Core-Ruleset

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information