GI JOE RPG Launch

Where are those images?

Hi Chtonians,
    I have made a car list with some home-brewed features for my home-brewed CoC chase rules (I hate the official rule).
    All those cars have pictures that are in: /cars list for call of cthulhu/Call of cthulhu pictures/cars
    FantasyGrounds_RzAbEWE9bU.png
    I got those images several years ago, I'm not sure where, but I think I downloaded at least some of them by myself.
    Now it seems that they are in a module because I can't export them to my new 1920 Vehicules module I want to create.
    Is there a way to find the module name?
    thanks.

From your image they are in a module called Car List for Call of Cthulhu.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Unfortunately I have no module named like that, thanks anyway, I continue my search. It would be very great if the description of an asset pointed to his exact location. I will make a suggestion for that in the feature request.

double post sorry.

If it isn't in a module then the images are in either the images folder inside the campaign or in the images folder in FG Data. So open assets and if you see a bag called data then open that and if you then see other bags open those until you drill down to find the images you want. If there's no data bag but you do see campaign then open that and again if you see more bags open those until you find your images. Your images are either in a module with the name above or they are in a folder with that name.

The location of the files are shown in the string above the images as you can see in my screenshot. My image is in Data/My Bag/My other bag. Just like it would show you in Windows. Since your list starts with Car List for Call of Chtulhu I assumed that it would be in a module by that name.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Or they were previously exported or packaged as a module; and reside in the modules folder.

JPG

Thread Information