GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 110 of 110 First ... 1060100108109110
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldun7 View Post
    Hi!

We are getting an error in a campaing with the free extension Pathfinder - Naval Combat

The exception is:
    [ERROR] Handler error: [string "..h alternative icons:..r_action_damage.lua"]:1231: attempt to index local 'bImmune' (a nil value)

As far as I can see in the code (I don't know LUA) it seems to need to check in the index "all" exists in the array in the if located in line 1231 of manager_action_damage.lua

Thanks!!
    Hi

Thanks for the report

Do you have other extensions loaded? Usually that error appears if there is an incompatibility with other extensions; the index "all" should be fine

(but at latest this weekend I will update my extensions, already started a bit, so that my extensions are hopefully soon again as compatible as possible )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Hi

Thanks for the report

Do you have other extensions loaded? Usually that error appears if there is an incompatibility with other extensions; the index "all" should be fine

(but at latest this weekend I will update my extensions, already started a bit, so that my extensions are hopefully soon again as compatible as possible )
    We have a lot of extensions, but the only difference with another campaign were this works perfectly is the naval combat extension

That extension changes the vehicle sheets because ships have two hit points values, my guess is that the problem lies there.

I'll create a new campaign with only the two extensions loaded to confirm it tho

Thanks!
    Last edited by Koldun7; Today at 08:07.

Hi again

Confirmed, with only this two extension the exception appears

extensions.jpg

That extension is included in Paizo's Skull & Bones campaing setting

Hope this helps to solve the problem. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Koldun7 View Post
    Hi again

Confirmed, with only this two extension the exception appears

extensions.jpg

That extension is included in Paizo's Skull & Bones campaing setting

Hope this helps to solve the problem. Thanks!!
    Thanks a lot!

Oh, yes, the Naval Combat Extension is certainly incompatible with my extension; sadly, since it is provided in the store (and I do not have the module), I can sadly not open the extension to check the incompatibility :/

This weekend I may try to contact SmiteWorks about that, maybe they can help me

Page 110 of 110 First ... 1060100108109110

Thread Information