GI JOE RPG Launch
    Great to hear. I think your crew list just fell out of sync with who was where.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I was able to see some issues in the MP cost for the summary and will be pushed with today's update. The attack stats are generated from the skill sheet with combination from the attributes, but should factor differently if it's listed as a mech skill (Mech icon radio button) and use the mech formula. I am seeing the damage adjust based on tier but you may need to cycle entering and leaving the mech for it to update. Check to see if that is selected. If it is, I'll have to dig a bit deeper on the calculations. I'll add the feedback and suggestion to my notes the next time I'm able to circle back and expand the ruleset.
    Hi Teddy. Thanks for fixing the first 2 issues.

I'm not sure what you mean about using the mech icon radio button. The weapons do seem to be pulling in the right damage die now, but I still have to manually change it to ranged for ranged weapons, and even when I do, these weapons are adding the wrong damage modifier. It should be [Dice + Tier] for ranged, and [Dice + Tier + Mech Strength] for melee.
    Mech.PNG

Icon issue persists. My Large player becomes a medium mech (with 5 ft reach) when he enters the mech, and also stays medium when he exits the mech again (with 5 ft reach). I'm not sure if there's an easy way to resize, but having to adjust everything in the combat tracker for everyone every time is a bit of a pain.

I feel like we're close!

Page 154 of 154 First ... 54104144152153154

Thread Information