Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

LFG - Looking to join Longterm Homebrew Campaign

I've been playing D&D for about 5 years now and in all that time have never been in a campaign that was able to last longer than level 11, with most of them not making it past level 5. I really want to play a campaign that can do the distance, if not level 20, than at least reach a full conclusion.

What I'm looking for is a Wed or Thurs game played weekly, 4-5 hour session times would be ideal. I have experience in using roll20, dnd beyond, fantasy grounds as well as owlbear rodeo. and have played basically every class under the sun. I would like to be able to join a fresh game as well as opposed to one that is already in process.

I am located in NA EST and I work 9-5 monday to friday so ideally I would be able to do sessions that start at 6:30 or 7 due to my travel time to get home from work.

I am also in my thirties so would prefer a 21+ campaign.

If anyone has a campaign that is need of an experienced player let me know either here or by adding me on discord: "bloodbird"
    Last edited by BloodBird; Today at 20:43.

I run a long term campaign that runs on Wednesday nights (8pm EST). It's a 2E homebrew if you'd like to play and chat about it send me a PM

i've never had any experience with 2e or 3.5e, I'd prefer to stick to what I know with 5e if i'm honest

Thread Information