DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Problems with Creating new warlocks

Hello, I'm trying to create a warlock. I could do it yesterday but I have updated today it now does not work. If I create a new PC or try to add a level to an existing PC it does not work. You drag the Warlock on to the PC sheet and screen pops up. Select Subclass. If you check a box it hit ok. Nothing happens.

Also I don't see Xanathar guide in the classes but the subclass show up.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Do you have your campaign set to the Legacy/2014 or the new/2024 rules? What books do you have loaded?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'm not seeing an issue with just dragging and dropping three levels of Warlock from the 2024 PHB and selecting a subclass from that PHB. I do see other issues however which I will pass on to the developers. As LE says a lot will depend on what books you have open, where you are selecting the sub class from and what book was used to create the character in the first place.

Note that the classes were removed from Xanathar since they should not be needed; only the subclasses were left in and the book was revised so that the subclasses could be used by either the a legacy character or a 2024 character.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I have legacy rule set. I was playing with it more. I can get it to create a warlock with 2024 rules but can't with the legacy rules. I have all the core books.

I started a brand new campaign using the legacy rules. Same problems. Here is the compile logs. I was speaking with LE on the phone while I did this. Hopes that helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

We might need to see what you are doing or given more specific steps as those logs aren't really showing me anything wrong as there are no errors or warnings.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

OK, I can see the issue.

New campaign, only the PHB legacy loaded. Drag in a level of Warlock; sub class window opens. Select one and tick ok. It simply refreshes the window giving you the same option but never actually closes out of that window.

Using the Character Wizard works; but despite selecting everything there remains warnings for Species, Abilities, and Equipment. On commit it throws an error:

Script execution error: [string "5E:..rwizard/scripts/manager_charwizard.lua"]:643: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got boolean)
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I have been playing with it. I can add the level from the class and Level on the pc using the lvl up feature. But I can not drag and drop it. I sent a picture of what I get it if I try and drop the level from the classes. It will not move forward. I could give you the password if you want to log into the game.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Noble View Post
    I have been playing with it. I can add the level from the class and Level on the pc using the lvl up feature. But I can not drag and drop it. I sent a picture of what I get it if I try and drop the level from the classes. It will not move forward. I could give you the password if you want to log into the game.
    Yes, I was able to replicate the problem. See above.

Thanks, I'm glad one of us knows what we are doing, because it was not me. Have a great day.

Thread Information