GI JOE RPG Launch

Evasion Feature from Rogue in 5e doesn't appear to be working

Here's a screenshot taken with no extensions loaded.
    Screenshot 2024-10-05 234016.jpg

Good Day Farratto
    You need to have Evasion in the effects on the combat tracker for it to work, if I remember correctly.
    Last edited by Bonkon; October 6th, 2024 at 05:47.

Bonkon is correct. On the Actions tab, do you have an Evasion entry with a button to the right of it? Is you do, click that and it should apply the effect.

See the first video are if you're unsure how to get the new effects to work https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...o4-vBsM_hFpiFE
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you very much for your quick replies. That did the trick :-)

There is an issue in the code that is preventing this. line 448 in manager_action_save. rActor is undefined and should be rSource

It appears to be fixed in the latest build I have, so it either is going to be pushed with the next fix or need another look at the updated code. But not seeing this in the code at that line.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks for reporting. I'll have this patched up on Tuesday.

Regards,
    JPG

Thank you for the fix. I tested it today and found that it works for success on the saving throw but not on failure of the saving throw. And this applies to having the Evasion feature in the abilities tab. If you have an effect named Evasion, it works for both success and failure. Find screenshot attached.Screenshot 2024-10-09 110635.jpg

Indeed, I can confirm this. It only works on a successful save and not on a failure.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information