GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 73 of 73 First ... 2363717273
    Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Try this once again. Should fix the resting issue
    https://github.com/rhagelstrom/Const...tag/v2.6.0-rc8
    Can confrim that that rc8 has resolved my issues.

I used this extension last night, and everything seemed to work perfectly, thanks for your work updating this, Rhagelstrom!

It seems like the right click option to enable death saves for NPC is not appearing anymore. The rest seems to work fine.

EDIT: the culprit, if it doesn't roll for NPC, is "Skip dead non-ally", if someone else gets that problem.
    Last edited by Zardoz4; October 5th, 2024 at 18:50.

Zorngrimm — heute um 14:38 Uhr
    Hi there. I've tried the latest version of Feature: Constitutional Amendments and have still the same problem I had since more than one year. No solution was found so I stopped using it. I hoped the problem had been resolved by now, bat as you can see in the chatlog, appearently it isn't. Any suggestions?

Please find a screenshot here:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...5b92785721ef9&

If you open up the Class & Level section of the character, then on the left side for the class, you'll find an option to expand it showing the HP for the character from level 1. Check to see what is showing something incorrect and just edit the number(s). This will depend on if you are using rolls or the average number per level for what you will see. Once you have the characters corrected, you can copy the campaign and test out leveling characters to see if there are any issues going forward.

Haven't seen this problem with my 5 campaigns but pretty sure once you get the HP corrected you should be alright going forward.

I found the option It shows just the average HP and not the results the player rolled. and it ends with level 5.

Page 73 of 73 First ... 2363717273

Thread Information