5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Thank you very much. Then I think I know what the problem is. Because I use the Ruleset Wizard its a file name issue. Have found it.

Thank you so much for your ongoing help and all the time you spend helping on these board.

Regards,
    Lynnx

@Moon Wizard. Making big steps forward!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm thinking that ruleset wizard will hinder more than help for theme development.

I would just crack open an existing theme (like Core Dark); and just do replacements without needing all the extra stuff that RSW is doing.

You can always quickly see what it looks like by using /reload command on the chat entry bar.

Regards,
    JPG

As a quick aside, please put this on the Forge when done. I will gladly pay to have more Themes and especially ones that work well with Traveller and Sci Fi overall.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Dragonslayers.space

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I'm thinking that ruleset wizard will hinder more than help for theme development.
    Hmm, maybe next time I will try it without RW. At the moment the structure of RW is helpful for my brain to see and understand what I am doing.

Regards,
    Lynnx

Quote Originally Posted by anstett View Post
    As a quick aside, please put this on the Forge when done. I will gladly pay to have more Themes and especially ones that work well with Traveller and Sci Fi overall.
    I plan to. Still needs fine-tuning and I want it to work with Savage Worlds as well.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread Information