Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Multi Level maps

Just wonding was this planed for FGU i have seen on some other VTT that they can walk in to a building from out side and go up the stairs to the next level all staying on the same map. I could not find it on features to vote for thanks for any and all help

Quote Originally Posted by OB1Sean View Post
    Just wonding was this planed for FGU i have seen on some other VTT that they can walk in to a building from out side and go up the stairs to the next level all staying on the same map. I could not find it on features to vote for thanks for any and all help
    You can do this in Fantasy Grounds as well; images can have layers. However this isn't recommended since it interferes with line of sight and lighting if you have characters in different floors. Better to have each floor represented on the same map but not on top of one another so you can more easily achieve the impression of different levels.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OB1Sean View Post
    If you search for "Easier multi-floor map making and executing" you'll find an entry that you can vote for.

thank you

Hi all!! If I remember correctly, there should be an extension by Diablo Bob that deals with this issue. Its name is Portals Renewed or something similar.
    Not sure if it has been maintained through the various FGU updates.

I have that one it’s great and is maintained.

Thread Information