GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 109 of 109 First ... 95999107108109
    Quote Originally Posted by evilpope View Post
    nm i fixed the problem. I had to redo the import of the .xml.
    Glad you got it working... odd that you had to re-import the xml, it normally does that fine.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

Hi, tried to search the thread for this, but couldn't find the an answer.

We are playing with LOS.
    When the players drop a spell, they are able to put it anywhere on a region of the map which isn't visible to them and then they can click the spell token and get to see from that token LOS - which then reveals the hidden portion of the map.
    Is there anything to do to prevent this (or is there a way to make the spell token visibility automatically Mask Sensitive)?

Edit: I should add that this happens when there is light in the region where the spell token is dropped.

Thanks!
    Last edited by DevInstinct; Today at 11:18.

Quote Originally Posted by DevInstinct View Post
    Hi, tried to search the thread for this, but couldn't find the an answer.

We are playing with LOS.
    When the players drop a spell, they are able to put it anywhere on a region of the map which isn't visible to them and then they can click the spell token and get to see from that token LOS - which then reveals the hidden portion of the map.
    Is there anything to do to prevent this (or is there a way to make the spell token visibility automatically Mask Sensitive)?

Edit: I should add that this happens when there is light in the region where the spell token is dropped.

Tanks!
    I've asked for this before, and it's a mixed bag.

If you have it where the token has no vision at all, then it's hard to place it once you've put on the map and can't see anything, however, I do think thats the best options. If it can innately MAXVIS: 1, it would work really well.

Page 109 of 109 First ... 95999107108109

Thread Information