GI JOE RPG Launch

Map Strokes Appearing Black With Token Selected

Hey folks, not sure if this is a known issue or not, but I'm pretty sure it's a bug.

I made a fairly involved map with the FG image editing tools, which I've done several times before.
    After making my map, I updated FG to the latest version before my players joined and we played our game. (A custom game in XCore).

What I saw is that all my painted brush stroke shapes were appearing dark black, as if they were tinted fully black. I thought I'd messed up and done something wrong and adjusted the tint, but then I noticed that sometimes the original colors would return if I deselected a token I had selected. So selecting/unselecting causes the strokes to flip back and forth between their correct colors and fully black. My players also all saw the black strokes and I think they never saw the original colors, probably because they always had their tokens selected.

Let me know if there's somewhere else I should be reporting this, or if you need other info. Thanks!

I think probably the devs would need to see the campaign files. Can you zip the campaign up and post it here or put it up on Dropbox or similar and provide a link.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Yes. A copy of the campaign would be useful. If you can zip up a copy and attach it here, that would be great. Otherwise, can you post it on a shared drive (Google, Dropbox, etc.) and send a link to [email protected] Also, a pointer to the map in question would be great. Thanks.

Thread Information