DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 50 of 50 First ... 40484950
    It only works on the sheet in the CT. If not in the CT or no supported poly operations or some network issue where you have to switch back and forth between tabs - then its not going to show. All in the forums .txt file, videos, and conversations in the forum thread.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

I can only imagine the nightmare the 2024 ruleset brings. Are you planning on altering Polymporhism for the new rules or creating an alternative extension?

Quote Originally Posted by rpgathome View Post
    I can only imagine the nightmare the 2024 ruleset brings. Are you planning on altering Polymporhism for the new rules or creating an alternative extension?
    As I’ve stated elsewhere I do not plan on supporting 2024 rules in any of my extensions (if I ever do) untill all the modules are out for it and FGU has stabilized for it. As Monster Manual is last of three to drop in Feb of next year that won’t be anytime soon I make that decision.

2024 Changed Rules for my extensions that are not implemented (will decide if I ever do next year after MM drops):

Animal Shapes/Polymorph/True Polymorph/Shapechange spells have THP but not changing anything as result is same as 2014 supported coding. Changes for pen and paper don't always make sense in VTT.

Wild Shape -
    When you transform, you gain Temporary Hit Points equal to your Druid level. (you dead when dead)
    Now a Bonus Action for everyone rather than just Circle of the Moon
    You can use Wild Shape again without returning to your original form
    2 uses starting at level 2; 3 uses starting at level 6; 4 uses starting at level 17
    Choose a total of four beast forms at level two, six forms at level four, and eight forms at level eight. You can swap a form out for another when you finish a long rest.
    Level 2: CR ¼, no Fly speed. 4 known forms.
    – Level 4: CR ½, no Fly speed. 6 known forms.
    – Level 8: CR 1. 8 known forms.
    – When you finish a Long Rest, you may replace one known form with another eligible one.
    – You can speak in Beast form.

So Wild shape is the big change - if you want to workaround it for 2024 (which I have no plans on using myself - and my extensions are for me after all) you can do

Shapechanger - This is an NPC trait/ PC feature which I've left completely up to the DM on what NPC's it can turn into. There are no changes to the resulting sheet - this is simply going to turn them into the pure NPC. If you want special conditions for this (like a vampire turning into mist) you make your own custom NPC. Or in some cases the shape changed attack/damage features are already on the NPC sheet and you can do nothing at all and don't even trigger polyrmorphism. This will pass in the HP data to the NPC and is really only valid to use if you copy the NPC into different versions where you add different tokens and keep all the stats etc. the same (optionally editing out attacks to the relevant ones for that token shape). Also if you die in changed shape you revert and are still dead.

And just add temp hit points of your druid level and manage what you can turn into on your own (i.e. don't use wild shape).

Apologies for the repeat - thanks for the totally understandable response.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgathome View Post
    Apologies for the repeat - thanks for the totally understandable response.
    Think it was discord where I said it before - not a repeat from your perspective.

Page 50 of 50 First ... 40484950

Thread Information