5E Character Create Playlist

FG Manual - Savage Worlds image issues

Hi

I was just looking at the Savage Worlds entry in the User Manual, and found that the Images are showing as "Preview Unavailable" in the following entries:

The Effects & Miscellaneous pages are okay though, the images show up. FYI, these 2 pages show as having been updated later than the others (which all have a date of Sept 14, 2021), possibly when they were transferred from the old wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by johnecc View Post
    I was just looking at the Savage Worlds entry in the User Manual, and found that the Images are showing as "Preview Unavailable" in the following entries:.
    Thanks for letting us know. For some reason, Confluence dropped a bunch of older images and they still don't have an answer as to why it happened, but several members of the Savage Worlds community, including those maintaining the ruleset, are currently working on updates to replace everything. That's why some pages are more up-to-date than others. It's an ongoing process at the moment.

If you are interested in lending a hand, and you're on our Discord server, send me a DM there and I will add you to the Savage Worlds Wiki update channel.

Thread Information