Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 38 of 38 First ... 28363738
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatershal View Post
    Good morning, I bought this extension on Forge, but I can't see the action buttons on the file, what's wrong?
    Really hard to say what the issue is without more information.

Did you load it?
    Did you open an NPC or PC sheet and look at the action tab on the PC sheet at the bottom?

If you have more questions you can also hit us up on Grim Press discord found in my sig.

Thank you for responding, I will leave two images, I have shared them, but the buttons do not appear in the actions tab.
    img 1.pngimg 2.png

Thank you in advance if you can help me. Are there any extensions that create known conflicts?

It doesn't appear even with just it activated, without any other extension.
    Last edited by Tatershal; October 1st, 2024 at 01:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatershal View Post
    Thank you for responding, I will leave two images, I have shared them, but the buttons do not appear in the actions tab.
    img 1.pngimg 2.png

Thank you in advance if you can help me. Are there any extensions that create known conflicts?

It doesn't appear even with just it activated, without any other extension.
    You need the other ext loaded also, that's just Layer, you need GA also loaded, which is the main ext.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    You need the other ext loaded also, that's just Layer, you need GA also loaded, which is the main ext.

Thank you, sincerely thank you. I'm sorry for wasting your time with my ignorance.

Speaking of Generic Actions Layers I had an issue with my game tonight. A dragon was 90ft in the air when targeted with 5ft circle of moonbeam (AE5E which has NPC proxy aura definitions defined) so when the player applied the self effect - the GAL NPC was created right over the token with asset of circling moon. And nothing happened. Not even after the dragon's turn came up.

Turned out it was idiot DM (me) who did not realize a 2d shape has no height and the aura effect would not reach more than 5ft (which is not 90ft to dragon above). I would have to ALT up the NPC proxy height to 90ft (or whatever height it was at) in order to get it to apply.

Word of warning to any other idiot DM's out there. Sometimes you have to pay attention when applying height with 2D Shape triggering NPC proxy placements.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

2024 Changed Rules for my extensions (which I have no plans of supporting till after MM drops in Feb of next year - if ever):

Grapple/Break Grapple/Shove -
    Grappled condition also imposes all attack rolls made against any target that's not the grappler with disadvantage. Initiating a grapple has also been simplified – players can grapple a target as part of an Unarmed Strike action, which means the target must succeed on either a Strength or Dexterity saving throw. Previously, a player had to make an opposed Strength (Athletics) check opposed by the target's Strength (Athletics) or Agility (Acrobatics) skill check. Additionally, escaping a Grapple now requires either a Strength (Athletics) or Agility (Acrobatics) skill test against a fixed escape DC. The DC for the check is equal to 8 plus the grappler's Strength modifier plus their proficiency bonus. Previously, players had to make an opposed Strength (Athletics) check to escape the grapple. The Grappler Feat has also gotten an upgrade. Grappler is now a "half feat" that includes a 1 point increase to either Strength or Dexterity. While players can no longer pin a Grappled target as part of the Grappler feat, they still have Advantage on attack rolls made against a target grappled by the player, they can attempt to damage AND grapple a target as part of the same Unarmed Strike attack, and they no longer have their speed halved when moving a creature they are grappling.

Hide -
    Stealth check: The player rolls a DC 15 Stealth check.
    Invisible condition: If the player succeeds, they gain the Invisible condition. This condition lasts until the player reveals themselves by making noise or taking aggressive action.
    Perception check: An enemy can find the player with a successful Perception check.

Various other new actions.

Gist being no plans currently to support any of the above till next year (if ever - as I don't plan on using 2024 and these extensions are for me). If you wish to apply those rules you'll have to do them yourself.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Page 38 of 38 First ... 28363738

Thread Information