DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[BUG] Player characters can't maintain powers on CT

[BUG] Player characters can't maintain powers on CT.

1. Player on CT casts spell and applies effect.
    2. Advance to next actor until power is about to expire. Message will appear in chat as reminder. Duration on CT will become a cross.
    3. A player clicking on cross does not maintain power on CT

Expected behaviour is for the duration to be restored to original value.
    Note that clicking the cross on the GM side does it correctly. This used to work for player the same way.
    Last edited by Lonewolf; Today at 15:52.
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

when clicking the cross as a player, it does "show" a check until you let go, as if it's TRYING to work.

This is another uncooperative bug that I can't reproduce. It's working fine for me.
    I even tried connecting as a player on a second PC with a different license.

Would you compile a log file for me? It may not log anything since there's no error, but there may be a clue in there.
    Also, if you can reliably reproduce this, can you send me a copy of your db.xml? When you're on the caster in CT, and you see the maintain button, use /save in chat before sending me db.xml. Hopefully that will have the state that's making the maintain fail.

Anyone else experiencing this bug is welcome to send me a db.xml. The more clues the better.
    Add feature suggestions for Savage Worlds to Fantasy Grounds Feature Request.

Thread Information