GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 104 of 104 First ... 45494102103104
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You can't change the base ability score (at least not with an effect). You'll need to calculate what the additional modifier will be and add that as an effect. Note also that you cannot do this with this extension since the PCTag effects (STR in this case) needs to be on the characters action tab in order to be effective.
    I don't think you understand how this EXT works you are posting in as that is not the case.

This EXT is made to not have to have these on the action tab at all.

The issue with STR: X etc. is though, it doesn't seem to adjust things like encumbrence, if I remember correctly. That's why, it was always easier just changing the strength score on the character sheet to 19, I found.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I don't think you understand how this EXT works you are posting in as that is not the case.

This EXT is made to not have to have these on the action tab at all.
    I am aware of what the extension does; and have actually used it a long time ago. However what I didn't know was that it had been updated to allow the use of PCTags in items which it didn't when I used it. I should have tested that before making the post. My bad.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Page 104 of 104 First ... 45494102103104

Thread Information