DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    I published version 0.14 with the following changes:

* Automatically builds the default activities before applying any of the imports (This fixed your missing activities draykor)
    * Explicitly imports weapon/armor proficiencies, rather than relying on FGU automation
    * Explicitly imports spell proficiencies, rather than relying on FGU automation (really only applies to legacy ruleset)
    * Explicitly imports save proficiencies, rather than relying on FGU automation (This fixes your fortitude importing wrong draykor)
    * Fixed an issue where stealth wasn't imported (and this fixes your stealth importing wrong)

Thank you very much for all that you do

I'm getting the following error:
    [7/21/2024 7:38:43 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "..builder_import-main:..rom_pathbuilder.lua"]:140: openTextFile: Only available on host.

I'm a player playing with a GM that has an unlimited license.

Quote Originally Posted by hobit View Post
    I'm getting the following error:
    [7/21/2024 7:38:43 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "..builder_import-main:..rom_pathbuilder.lua"]:140: openTextFile: Only available on host.

I'm a player playing with a GM that has an unlimited license.
    I'll take a look after work tomorrow.

In the interim, can you paste the file contents into the text field and submit that instead of using the file select functionality?

We've had some issues importing a character with General Training -> Armor Proficiency today. The import basically stopped at the level where this was taken and the character was a bit of a mess afterwards.

Might be worth looking at; we circumvented it by choosing a different feat at the level and then manually adding Armor Proficiency afterwards.
    Help Fantasy Grounds get better: Write and vote on feature requests!

In addition to the above, the Importer seems to have quite a bit of trouble detecting higher level items that have a weaker version at lower level, or sometimes even gives higher level items than it's supposed to. Also some of the magic items are Unidentified after import.

Examples:

[Item in Pathbuilder] -> [Item in FG after Import]

Antidote (Greater) -> Antidote - major
    Antiplague (Greater) -> Antiplague
    Boots of Bounding (Greater) -> Boots of Bounding
    Demon Mask (Greater) -> Demon Mask
    Healer's Gloves (Greater) -> Healer's Gloves
    Staff of Healing (True) -> Staff of Healing
    Living Mantle (Greater) -> Living Mantle
    Mistform Elixir (Greater) -> Mistform Elixir - lesser

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    We've had some issues importing a character with General Training -> Armor Proficiency today. The import basically stopped at the level where this was taken and the character was a bit of a mess afterwards.

Might be worth looking at; we circumvented it by choosing a different feat at the level and then manually adding Armor Proficiency afterwards.
    I tried importing armor proficiency, and while it's not _perfect_, the resulting proficiencies were correct. Eg. my test ranger was proficient in heavy armor correctly. The imported feat didn't have the (Heavy) like it does when you add it manually in FGU though.

If you're not seeing the proficiency at all, can you share the JSON that wasn't working?

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdSign View Post
    If you're not seeing the proficiency at all, can you share the JSON that wasn't working?

It wasn't about the proficiency, it was that the import stopped completely and the resulting character was incomplete. I'm attaching the JSON in question.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

Thread Information