Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

LFP Need 1-2 players Thursday Nights 5pm-9pm CST, Homebrew Campaign + LMOP

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity Demo - No license needed
    Game System: D&D 5E (2014 "Legacy" version)

Time Zone: CST USA (this doesn't really matter as long as you can make it to the game session)
    Day of week and time: Every Thursday, 5pm-9pm CST
    Duration & Frequency: 4 hour session, weekly
    Term: Long term and keep playing for a while

Text or Voice: Voice + Camera (if you have one)
    Main Language used: English only
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live-streamed? No, never

Roleplay & Combat mix: 75%-80% Roleplay / 20%-25% Combat
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 1-2.
    Character starting level & equipment: 2nd level, Recommended class starting equipment or roll randomly for starting gold from Player's Handbook's equipment chapter + 50gp extra + character background equipment.
    Character restrictions: Only core races from the Player's Handbook. For ability scores, will use Avrae Discord Dice Bot, 4d6 keep highest 3, three sets of 6 stats, threshold 75-85, must have at least one 16. Plus some random selection from Xanathar's Guide to Everything. Only the Player's Handbook and Xanathar's Guide to Everything are approved books. Anything else needs prior approval.

Details of your scenario: You were born in the Arcaian Empire, a decadent society ruled by corrupt elven mages where the use of arcane magic is normal. A war between elves and dwarves was just settled. The dwarves lost and have shuttered themselves up in their mountain homes. Campaign focuses on character development, relationships, plot, and intrigue, leading to the ruin of a world. Heavy emphasis on role-playing. This campaign has already started and began as a heavily modified Lost Mine of Phandelver module to fit my campaign world. Existing players are several game sessions in. Please do not apply if you have already played this module or are familiar with the module's material. My homebrew campaign world has existed for the 32 years that I have spent GMing, beginning with 1st Edition D&D, spanning all iterations of the game except for 4th Edition and the current 2024 New Rules 5th Edition. Syrinscape and VoiceMod are being used for music, atmosphere, and sound effects. Two players in the group are new to D&D and new to role-playing in general. Heavy emphasis on role-playing. Because of role-playing emphasis, character level advancement is slow as greater attention is placed on character development, relationships, and story/plot. All people in the group are still fairly new to using Fantasy Grounds. Players must have a reliable PC, good microphone with no background noise, and a friendly attitude. Must be willing to be patient with players new to D&D and new to Fantasy Grounds. Must also be willing to make a character in 1-2 weeks. Responding to direct messages from me and paying attention to information in our Discord is mandatory. There are several campaign rules that all players must abide by and agree to as well as some house rules.
    Last edited by Ghettowario; Yesterday at 23:49.

Thread Information