5E Character Create Playlist
Page 13 of 13 First ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylord1036 View Post
    I created a level 4 sorcerer, who is supposed to have 4 sorcery points, but only has 2, and a level 4 fighter who is supposed to have 3 second wind actions, but also only has two.

On another note, I cannot modify new power groups. I cannot figure out how to rename them or find the settings button to make any adjustments for the new power groups. I can modify the auto-generated power groups still. I also don't see the star in the bottom right corner of the window, only the sword and hand to generate power types.
    Such things as sorcery points and other abilities that increase with level are not automated. It is a manual process to update these using preparation mode.

To add a name to a power group click on the edit button on the bottom right of the window whilst in Standard mode.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I am not certain where this goes, but I found a typo in the 2024 PH:

typo.png

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3111213

Thread Information