Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Kingdoms and Warfare issue

The new update completely broke the Kingdoms and Warfare module.KW1.pngKW2.pngKW3.png

Try with a different theme extension loaded. That record type may have been missed too.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

http://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

I just pushed a small update to fix a couple other errors for K&W extension; but I'm not seeing the errors that you are.

clip.png

Try these step:
    * Open FG
    * Go to FG data folder via button in top left
    * Go to extensions subfolder.
    * Delete "KingdomsAndWarfare" folder or "KingdomsAndWarfare.ext" file
    * Then, go back to main data folder, and vault sub-folder
    * Delete "IPFG5EMCDMKW.dat" file
    * Return to FG
    * Run a new Check for Updates.

Regards,
    JPG

Also, make sure that you don't have any other extensions loaded either; just in case.

Regards,
    JPG

Just looked again with Joe, and while the Unit records didn't throw errors, there were a few in the battle tracker that I'm looking at.

Regards,
    JPG

I think that you were seeing the battle tracker issues that I hadn't seen; while I was originally looking at the unit record. I've pushed some updates for the battle tracker that should address. Let us know if you see any other issues.

Regards,
    JPG

So, I didn't delete anything... I just ran the update a moment ago and everything looks fixed!

Thanks Moon Wizard!

I was experiencing a problem similar to what skerbgs2 was showing and these steps fixed it! Thank you very much Moon Wizard

Tried the steps given by Moon Wizard above (couldn't find the extension file in my subfolder) but I'm still getting an error when opening units stat blocks

Sem título.png

Thread Information