DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 52 of 52 First ... 242505152
    Out of curiosity, how would one add traits, feats, etc., to XCore? For example, in Tiny D6, your character's abilities are based on what traits you choose. These traits are essentially a name and a short description, no automation or rolls needed. If I wanted to add a selection of traits to my XCore mod so that they could be added to the character sheet, how would I go about doing that?

Hello everyone... After a long time stopped with my personal project of The Walking Dead, I need your opinion to see if I'm going in the right direction... Here's a sample of a character (just to test the strings of rolls between attributes/skills/stress)... There's still a lot missing, but I believe I've already taken some important steps...

Tobias.xml

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    What is the mechanic for a Skill Test please? Im not sure its working 100%?
    skill test = skill + related attribute + stress level. I tried to put the abbreviations of each related attribute in the skill itself... The success mechanics are the same used in Alien RPG and Mutant Year Zero (in this case, each result of 6's is a success and each result of 1's that comes up on the stress dice will count in the character's stress tests at the time... I will still work on adapting these stress tests soon hehe)

OK everything looks good.
    I will also try to change the appearance of result 1 in the stress dies in the chat box to highlight it... I will try to put this in an extension and if I succeed, I will share it here... thanks @damned

Blog Entries
    Yes to handle the Stress die automatically you will need to write an extension.
    The other suggestion is to standardise on upper or title case - you have some things all caps and others not.

Yes to handle the Stress die automatically you will need to write an extension.
    The other suggestion is to standardise on upper or title case - you have some things all caps and others not.
    Yes, I will do that. It will really help a lot, including when assembling the roll strings!

Page 52 of 52 First ... 242505152

Thread Information