Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Core book's Reference Manuals are empty

Since updating the core PHB, MM, and DMG are all inaccessible to me. Other books like the Complete series are unaffected. I can access the assets like NPC's and Skills, but not the reference manual with the text.

Make sure you run your updates. There was one other person who mentioned this on the Discord and no one else said they were seeing that after updating.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Dragonslayers.space

I ran updates to confirm it wasn't a problem when the issue presented itself.

I didn't see any text this morning in those three Reference Manuals, but ran an update and the text was there. The text did take a moment to load though.
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

I had a similar reports to me in Discord a few days ago and I tested locally on multiple systems (one a clean install) and was able to see the text in the ref-manuals.

Other individuals I asked were able to see things fine as well.

My guess is some local issue because I can't replicate.
    Last edited by celestian; Today at 21:43.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset FGU Reference Module, or Web.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I just left a fully updated instance open for 3 hours and the reference manuals did not load.

I guess I'll try trashing my vault and see if a reinstall solves it.

OpenSuse Tumbleweed, fully updated.

Sorry if this sounds silly, but I recently had some of my reference manuals stop loading. They were saved to quickslots, and some of them had stopped coming up when I would click on the quickslot. Well turns out the root cause was that some of the modules had been deactivated somehow. Once I reactivated them, all worked as it should.

I have disabled and reenabled the modules multiple times.

I put in bug reports for all three reference manuals.

Thread Information