Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Unable to Create Actions for Vehicle Components & CT Issues for Them in 5E

I am experiencing a problem in 5E with actions no longer available to add to new or existing vehicle components (VC). I am also seeing similar issues for existing VC actions on the Combat Tracker (CT) in that attack/damage info is missing. The first screenshot shows an existing vehicle and its weapons as well as the same info on the CT. If you closely, you will see the mangonel attack/damage info looks okay, but the ballista only shows damage info. I was still seeing the same issue even after unloading all extensions from my campaign.

10-02-2024 FG VehicleComp No Actions Option-01.JPG

I went so far as to use the 5E Tutorial Campaign with no extensions loaded and am still seeing the same issue. The FG Atlassian section for "Create Actions for a Vehicle Component" says there should be a green button to add actions to a VC, but it doesn't show up as indicated in the second screen shot. I created vehicles and VCs from scratch and continue to see the same issue with no options to add actions to the VC.

10-02-2024 FG VehicleComp No Actions Option-02.JPG

I was hoping to keep adding more vehicles (air warships, mechs, power armor, etc.) and VCs to my Eberron campaign, but this issue has put those plans on hold for now. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Yes, there seems to be an issue with not showing the text of Vehicle components. I had a look at the ones in Avernus and there's no text in the Vehicle components.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Just pushed a hot fix for this. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Yep, looks like that's all fixed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information