GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 113 of 113 First ... 1363103111112113
    I think I have an issue with the Spacecraft Combat Tracker. The "phase" box has no entries, and clicking on the next phase button reports an error in the console. There are two "round" boxes and neither are filled in initially.

Fantasy Grounds - v4.5.10 ULTIMATE (2024-08-20)
    Mongoose Traveller (2E) ruleset (2024-08-13) for Fantasy Grounds Copyright 2024 Smiteworks USA, LLC

I have tested creating a new clean campaign with the Traveller ruleset, and I have only the Core Rulebook module activated — no extensions, and no other modules.

When I click on the next phase button the following errors appear in the console...

[10/4/2024 7:49:22 AM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (label_init) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (spacer_buttons_header_add) in windowclass (sub_sct_header_host)
    [10/4/2024 7:49:32 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "C:.._sct_controls_host:button_nextphase"]:3: attempt to index global 'StarshipCombatManager' (a nil value)

Using the general next button (the down arrow next to "Menu") appears to allow the turns to progress and the chat window shows we are moving from phase to phase. However, at the end of all the phases before we get onto a new round (which shows up in the chatlog) and the new round values get shown in the two(!) "round" boxes, another error pops up in the console log

[10/4/2024 7:49:59 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "C:.._sct_controls_host:shiproundnumber"]:3: attempt to index field 'shipround' (a nil value)

If I click on one of the two "next round" buttons, the chatlog shows we have moved onto the next round (and increments the value) but the values in the two round boxes remain the same.

Here's the spacecraft tracker as I see it...

Screenshot 2024-10-04 at 07.40.12.png

Am I doing something incorrectly, or is there some form of bug?
    Last edited by lawsonj2019; Today at 08:06.

Page 113 of 113 First ... 1363103111112113

Thread Information