Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 15 of 15 First ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsword View Post
    I've got what I need - thanks for the help. A thought... maybe next time you update you could try creating a new campaign with OSRIC and the extension to see if it happens then, too.
    Will do

Hi,
    just applied Tuesday's update and restarted with a new OSRIC/AD&D OHR campaign. No issues at all. Launched existing campaign (the one you have a copy of) no issues at all.

So either this update didn't generate the issue or it doesn't effect a new campaign.

Ok, that's good to know. Thanks for trying it.

I got busy and forgot to mention what I found in terms of what triggers the issue. I can reproduce it in my campaigns now.

If there's a token on the map that represents a dead PC, the issue will occur on load/reload. If you remove the token (or give it some hit points) and then reload, the problem doesn't occur. If you thereafter add the dead token back to the map, there's no issue until you reload with the token still on the map.

So... something is going on with the tokens for dead guys and it doesn't have anything to do with updates. If I can reproduce it, that probably means that it can happen to everybody. I'll dig into it and get a fix out as soon as I can.

Thanks very much for helping me track this down.
    Twitter: @Doomswords
    Discord: Doomsword#0669

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5131415

Thread Information