Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Problems with character sheet

I'm starting a new Traveller campaign shortly and have a few questions about the character sheet

1) Most important, adding a starship to the ships tab. I've tried a simple drag & drop from the spaceship button, creating a local campaign version and creating one from scratch with no joy

2) There seem to be many text editable boxes without any idea of what they are there for

I hope someone can help before I have to answer these questions from my players
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

You can't drag a ship from Spacecraft library. You can only add a Player character Spacecraft.

Click on PC Spacecraft menu, then click Add Item button to create a new spacecraft.
    Drag and drop a ship type the Spacecraft menu to you new PC Spacecraftt. (this will fill in most of the information for your new ship)
    Drag and drop you new PC Spacecraft to the Party sheet ship tab

2. Need more info, picture?
    Last edited by Boldtaar; Yesterday at 23:40.

Thread Information