DICE PACKS BUNDLE

SF Theme nearly done, but ...

Hi, I'm currently working on an SF theme for my wife's campaign. She wants to play with the Traveller rules.She doesn't want to use the original theme but something more NASA / science like.
    So I embarked on the mad quest to create a theme. I first created the stuff for CoreRPG and then tried to customize the rest so that it would work in the Traveller ruleset (which is locked/vaulted and I couldn't investigate it unfortunately). It was a very exhausting story and often ended up in a guessing game. As a graphic designer I have no problems with creating the images but when it comes to coding, oh dear. Somehow I managed to come to an agreement with the XML and Lua monsters.
    I use the Ruleset Wizard, without this program I would be completely lost.
    So far I'm satisfied, I've also adapted the appearance of two extensions (Clock Adjuster and Player Agency) to the theme.

Unfortunately I still have a few small problems.

1. since the tabs are no longer graphics, I don't understand/can't find where I can change them. I have to move the texts in the tabs further to the right somehow, but I don't know how.

2. i have no idea what the icons are called that are used in CT. I think there are a few more special icons that are not in other systems. Unfortunately debug does not help me here. Is it possible to get access to the folder with the icons and buttons in the Traveller ruleset?

3. in the character sheet there is a rather large empty area on the main page, is this as intended?

4. also in the character sheet on the action page, the numbers (probably modified values of the normal attributes) have hard to read colors, which strangely are also sometimes different from character sheet to character sheet. Where can I change these color values and are the colors possibly linked to the damage?

5. I would like to move the icon for the speaker in the chat from the center position to the top of the speech bubble. How can i do that?

6. And finally, a question for damien about the Player Agency. I would like to adjust the distance (marked in red) so that it matches the other windows. It is the mc-world window. Unfortunately I can't find out where it is defined.

So that was a lot to read, thanks for your time and help.

Regards
    Lynnx

Questions01-05.jpg
    Questions06.jpg

I got an answer to 5. Seems that it can not be moved, because it is in the engine and not editable.

Thread Information