GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Ok so this sort of works. I'm able to drag an NPC into someone's "Allies" tab, then onto the combat tracker, then onto the map.
    GearAllies Tab.PNG
    Combat Tracker.PNG

This does seem to allow the whole team to control the "ally", even token sharing is turned off.

However, I am running into an issue with it using a different stat sheet than what the GM sees. I think this is a "Companion" sheet. It seems to have deleted a bunch of the stats when converting from an NPC sheet to a Companion sheet.
    Akata Companion.PNG
    Akata to GM.PNG

I could manually go in and fix most of these items on the sheet. The most important one is that "Max" box that has the companion's HP. I can't figure out how to make that anything other than zero. Almost like this part of the programming was never finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Markimedes View Post
    Ok so this sort of works. I'm able to drag an NPC into someone's "Allies" tab, then onto the combat tracker, then onto the map.
    GearAllies Tab.PNG
    Combat Tracker.PNG

This does seem to allow the whole team to control the "ally", even token sharing is turned off.

However, I am running into an issue with it using a different stat sheet than what the GM sees. I think this is a "Companion" sheet. It seems to have deleted a bunch of the stats when converting from an NPC sheet to a Companion sheet.
    Akata Companion.PNG
    Akata to GM.PNG

I could manually go in and fix most of these items on the sheet. The most important one is that "Max" box that has the companion's HP. I can't figure out how to make that anything other than zero. Almost like this part of the programming was never finished.
    There is a npc sheet behind the scenes but not knowing what to set was what I was afraid I was missing. However, let me use your examples and see if I can cover the missing stats. I'm headed out of town but should be able to look at it in a week. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DonE66 View Post
    There is a npc sheet behind the scenes but not knowing what to set was what I was afraid I was missing. However, let me use your examples and see if I can cover the missing stats. I'm headed out of town but should be able to look at it in a week. Thanks
    Did not look at your first screens initially. With CNC, it is designed to put the companion into a section within the Notes tab:
    NotesTab.jpg
    You then drag that companion from that location into the combat tracker. Can you try that and see if it looks different. I will still look at the other attributes but want to see if that changes what gets copied.
    Last edited by DonE66; Today at 04:57.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

Thread Information