DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
    I believe that you have to have the MNM Core extension loaded, or the other extensions will have errors like that.

Regards,
    JPG

Some of the features added by this extension are available natively in the 5E ruleset now. (Add buttons for class, species, background; XP needed pre-fill; Speak/Find Token buttons added to window menu)
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post727177

I've sent an e-mail to Mad Nomad with updated extensions that remove the overlaps.

Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; October 1st, 2024 at 20:49.

Coin Manager

Coin manager after the latest update is now giving me an error. I was able to trace the extension that was causing the error by loading each extension one at a time until I got the error.

I can no longer see a characters inventory and I get the following error (see attached).

Thank you.

Note: I am using Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd edition rules.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by fmccurry View Post
    Coin manager after the latest update is now giving me an error. I was able to trace the extension that was causing the error by loading each extension one at a time until I got the error.
    I've moved this post to the thread for Mad Nomad's extensions. However, Mad Nomads suggests that you reach out on the Discord server linked in post #1 as they don't visit the forums as often.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

Thread Information