LFP, 800p-11p US EST 2E Homebrew (ADnD 2E mixed with Rolemaster spells and skills and critical system), Levels 1-50 Campaign

Time Zone: EST US

Day/Time: Game runs 800p until about 11p, weekly

Term: Long term. Game started in MAR 2023 and will likely run for a couple of years. This campaign extends from level 1 to 50. The party is currently mixed levels. Some at 1st some at 5th. You will start at 3rd Level but of course you may start at 1st level if you want to develop your character and history.

Voice: Discord required

Game System: 2e with some home-brewed rules using Rolemaster skills and spell system. (mana points/skills earned each level, etc). New Classes.

Game System & FG Experience: Any level is fine, but prefer players who have played in at least one online game previously.

Character Type Preferred: Any

About me & the group: DM has been playing DnD since first edition (late 1970s), has been running games since the 1980s. I currently have several mature players, and we are looking for a few more to fill spots available. We take the game seriously and yet still have a lot of in and out of character fun.

About the setting: The campaign is set in the World of Greyhawk and combines the rulesets of ADnD, 2E, and Rolemaster. The mechanics work well with a small learning curve. The setting is realistic. Don't expect to be an olympic swimmer at level one. This can be a deadly campaign if foolish decisions are made. Language is adult (i.e., we swear), tone is realism based, and some content borders on R-rated.

If you are a reliable, respectful, and cooperative mature player who is interested in committing to a long-term campaign, hit me up with a direct message. Easier to get into detailed discussions.

Thank you!