Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain Little View Post
    TYPOS:

G I JOE RPG (Players) book, Chapter 1: Introduction, section General Hawk's Debriefing, subsection "Combra Commander"

Chapter 8: Equipment, section Weapons, subsection About Weapons, heading Weapon Effects and Traits; the "Consumable" weapon trait appears as the second-half of the "Blunt" weapon trait instead of as a separate entry.

Section Vehicles, subsection "Vehicle Poerks, Powers, And Traits"

Section G.I. JOE Vehicles, subsection "A.P.C. Ambibious Personel Carrier" instead of "Amphibous Personnel Carrier"

The Drone Upgrade "Wearable" starts its Notes entry with "This drone transformers" where it should say "This drone transforms"

= = = = = =

Also, this may be because I lack the correct fonts, but for me throughout the G I JOE RPG (Players) module neither the Up Shift arrows nor the Down Shift arrows display in the text. I see only hollow rectangles.

I'll update these modules next week with the corrections.

If you're seeing squares on the Upshift/Downshift sections, can you point those out to me too? I thought I got them, but there were a lot so some probably got by.
    "If you love it, mod it."
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Missing Upshift & Downshift Arrows:

In Chapter 6: Essence Scores and Skills, section Using Skills, subsection Step Three: Edge, Snag or Both, in the 'sidebar' for Lend Assistance near the end of the first paragraph ". . .either an Edge or []1 shift. . ."

Chapter 8: Equipment, section Overview, subsection Equipment In Action, fourth paragrah "He suffers []2 on the attack." Fifth paragraph "(his Targeting d10 []2," seventh paragraph ". . .(disreagarding the []1 normally. . ."

Chapter 8: Equipment, section Weapons, subsection About Weapons, heading WEAPON EFFECTS AND TRAITS, sub-heading Electric "Electric weapons gain []1 on attacks."
    Sub-heading Electromagnetic ". . .and are []3 against computers. . . but []3 against all other targets."
    Sub-heading Sonic ". . .targets Willpower with a []2."

Chapter 8: Equipment, section Kits, subsection Sample Kits, STANDARD MEDICINE KIT, ". . .Limited medicine kit with []1. . . Restricted medicine kit with []3. . . or gain []1 for 1 minute. . ."
    LIMITED BURGLARY KIT ". . .with []2 instead of a Snag."
    STANDARD KIT (CONSUMABLE) ". . .Limited kit with []1 instead of a Snag. . . Restricted kit with [3] instead of a Snag. . . or gain []1 for 1 minute. . ."
    LIMITED KIT (CONSUMABLE) ". . .Restricted kit with []2 instead of a Snag."

Chapter 9: Combat, section Combat Actions, subsection Lend Assistance, final paragraph ". . .automatic []1 shift. . ."

Chapter 9: Combat, section Making An Attack, subsection Step One - Acquire Targets, heading MULTI-WEAPON ATTACKS; sub-heading Knowing is Half the Battle: Multi-Weapon Attacks Example "A four-armed Cobra B.A.T. . . a single target grants a [][]2 (3 minus 1). . ."
    - This is also a typo. Both the hardcover & the PDF core rules (pg 200) includes only one upshift arrow.

Chapter 9: Combat, section Making An Attack, subsection Step One - Acquire Targets, heading GRAPPLING; third paragraph "Additionally there is a []1 die shift for each Size class. . ."

Chapter 9: Combat, section Making An Attack, subsection Step One - Acquire Targets, heading RANGED ATTACKS, sub-heading RANGED ATTACKS IN CLOSE COMBAT; ". . .automatic []1 dice shift on the attack."

Special: Chapter 9: Combat, section Making An Attack, subsection Step Two - Shift Skill Modifiers, heading THE DICE SHIFT LADDER. After the table and the explanation for "Fumble" the next paragraph starts "[] : These are steps on the Dice Shift Ladder. . ." In the GIJOE RPG hardcover & PDF (pg 201) this paragraph begins with a square of colour that is used to shade parts of the Dice Shift Ladder table. In the FG module these portions of the table are not coloured or shaded.

Chapter 9: Combat, section Making An Attack, subsection Step Two - Shift Skill Modifiers, heading POSSIBLE DICE SHIFT MODIFIERS BEYOND SKILL LEVELS, sub-heading Knowing is Half the Battle: Shifting Past Natural Limits Example. "Scarlett, perched unseen in a tree. . . because she aimed she gains [][]1 shift. . . an additional [][]1 shift. . ."
    - Again, doubled boxes in sidebar text.

Chapter 9: Combat, section Making An Attack, subsection Step Two - Shift Skill Modifiers, heading SIZE CLASS VARIATIONS, sub-heading Knowing is Half the Battle: Attacks With Multiple Shift Skill Modifiers Example. "Duke battle Zarana. . . Aim for another []1 shift."
    - Technically, it's "anoth er" but there are literally hundreds of words in the module with extra spaces in them. I suspect the hyphens in the original text were converted to non-printing characters.

Chapter 9: Combat, section Making An Attack, subsection Step Five - Apply Effects, heading DEGREES OF SUCCESS, sub-heading Knowig is Half the Battle: Degrees of Success. "Low-light fires. . . decides to suffer []1 shift to increase his damage. . ."

Chapter 9: Combat, section Making An Attack, subsection Damage and Healing, heading DAMAGE TYPES, sub-heading Electric "Electric weapons gain []1 on attacks."
    Sub-heading Electromagnetic ". . .and are []3 against computers. . . but []3 against all other targets."
    Sub-heading Sonic ". . .targets Willpower with a []2."

Chapter 9: Combat, section Making An Attack, subsection Damage and Healing, heading ESSENCE DAMAGE, sub-heading Essence Scores of 0, Speed 0 is paralyzed, ". . .suffers a []2 dice shift. . ."
    Social 0 is mired in ennui, ". . .suffer a []1 dice shift."

Chapter 9: Combat, section Making An Attack, subsection Other Forms of Combat, heading UNDERWATER COMBAT, paragraph four, "Making a Ranged. . . suffers a []3 dice shift."

Chapter 10: Exploration, section Overview, subsection Vision and Light, first paragraph "Darkness. . . the Skill Test suffers []1 in areas. . ."

Chapter 10: Exploration, section Overview, subsection Extreme Condition, heading HOSTILE WEATHER, ". . .impose a []2 dice shift. . ."

Chapter 10: Exploration, section Overview, subsection Diseases, heading SAMPLE DISEASE, sub-heading Allergies. The first paragraph (other than the first six words) is in bold font.

Chapter 10: Exploration, section Overview, subsection Conditions, heading FRIGHTENED, "Frightened characters suffer a []2 die shift. . ."

Chapter 10: Exploration, section Overview, subsection Conditions, heading IMMOBILIZED, ". . .All attackers gain a []1 die shift. . ."

Chapter 10: Exploration, section Overview, subsection Conditions, heading IMPAIRED, "Impaired characters suffer a []1 die shift. . ."

Chapter 10: Exploration, section Overview, subsection Conditions, heading PRONE, ". . .you suffer []1 shift on your attack rolls."
    Last edited by Iain Little; Today at 07:40. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Iain Little View Post
    Missing Upshift & Downshift Arrows:

... "
    Thank you. This was very helpful in finding these. These edits have been made and I'll be pushing it out with the next update this week.
    "If you love it, mod it."
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread Information