Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112
    Vass,

I actually knew all that. I was just looking at things backwards, I suppose. I personally find it easier to drag the new spell into the sheet and have it automatically be "prepared" like it used to be, rather than have to go to the Preparation Mode and click. I suppose I was impacted by habit. It is really not a big deal and I think this got blown way out of proportion. And yes, I will input a 0 in that field and continue to do it old school. Thanks!

Greece or Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Dog View Post
    Vass,

I actually knew all that. I was just looking at things backwards, I suppose. I personally find it easier to drag the new spell into the sheet and have it automatically be "prepared" like it used to be, rather than have to go to the Preparation Mode and click. I suppose I was impacted by habit. It is really not a big deal and I think this got blown way out of proportion. And yes, I will input a 0 in that field and continue to do it old school. Thanks!
    No problem. I was not necessarily replying to explain it to you per se, but rather using your conversation on the matter as an opportunity to explain something that I believe many people may get confused about, particularly coming in from legacy 5e. I myself have not decided if the 2024 approach is better than the old Known spells approach--at least for new players. It probably is? Maybe?

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112

Thread Information