DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 109 of 109 First ... 95999107108109
    Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I've been getting an error message over the last few weeks. I haven't had a chance to really sit down and troubleshoot until today. It goes away with the "/console skip" command so it wasn't critical.

I have a fresh campaign and with only the "Strain Injury plus extended automation and overlays" loaded. When I do anything with the combat tracker the error below pops up.

I also noticed the Combat Tracker shows "STR / INJ", I thought it should show "Sbd / Wnd" with that extension loaded. I am imagining that?

I deleted the extension and reloaded it with no difference.
    I tried a few different themes, with no difference.
    It does it with PCs or NPCs right of an official bestiary.
    I haven't seen anyone else mention it... Am I missing something stupid?
    Attachment 62228

[9/30/2024 11:30:25 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (label_nonlethal) anchoring to an undefined control (labelrightanchor) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    [9/30/2024 11:30:25 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (label_nonlethal) anchoring to an undefined control (labelrightanchor) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    [9/30/2024 11:30:25 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (label_wounds) anchoring to an undefined control (labelrightanchor) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    [9/30/2024 11:30:25 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (label_wounds) anchoring to an undefined control (labelrightanchor) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    [9/30/2024 11:30:25 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (label_injury) anchoring to an undefined control (labelrightanchor) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    [9/30/2024 11:30:25 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (label_injury) anchoring to an undefined control (labelrightanchor) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    [9/30/2024 11:30:25 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (label_strain) anchoring to an undefined control (labelrightanchor) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    [9/30/2024 11:30:25 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (label_strain) anchoring to an undefined control (labelrightanchor) in windowclass (combattracker_host)

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
    Thanks a lot for the report! Indeed, I noticed that, too, when I tried to prepare a little bit for my campaign Apparently I missed something related to StrainInjury I will try my best soon (currently, I just moved to Germany and try to manage everything; right now I only have internet in my office )

No worries! I was more concerned that it was just me because I did something dumb. Or missed a message about a setting. It seems to work just fine other than the message popping up.

Thank you for the work on it and thank you for the quick reply!

No worries! I was more concerned that it was just me because I did something dumb. Or missed a message about a setting. It seems to work just fine other than the message popping up.

Thank you for the work on it and thank you for the quick reply!
    Thanks for the notification! I will let you know once I fixed it

Hello! Is it possible to have DRBYPASS overcome just a portion of damage reduction of armor?

Something like: DMGTYPE: drbypass 5;

Not sure if it isn't possible or I'm using incorrect syntax. If it can be done or if there is another way to achieve it, that would be awesome!

Either way, Thanks! ~Rob
    Kel,

Since you probably have so much free time, despite moving around the world, getting married, getting settled into a new house and a new job...

I thought this would be the perfect time bring this question back up. - Rob

Kel,

Since you probably have so much free time, despite moving around the world, getting married, getting settled into a new house and a new job...

I thought this would be the perfect time bring this question back up. - Rob
    Hehe, thanks for reminding me

Yeah, I usually keep wish request on Github in some project list; but Github recently changed that and now all the wishes are gone... So, good to remind me now

Page 109 of 109 First ... 95999107108109

Thread Information