5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Issue with Token Resizing to match Map/Grid Size

Hi all, I'm having an issue when I resize the Token down to the size of my map, there is a sort of shadow that stays the same, large Size and follows the Token around. Any Thoughts?
    Screenshot01.jpg

Screenshot02.jpg

The faction color underlay is set by the Size field on the combat tracker where you dragged the token from. If you set that correctly, the token will auto-size to 1 grid square and the faction underlay will also be 1 grid square. I'm not sure which ruleset you are using; but that's how the majority of them work.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The faction color underlay is set by the Size field on the combat tracker where you dragged the token from. If you set that correctly, the token will auto-size to 1 grid square and the faction underlay will also be 1 grid square. I'm not sure which ruleset you are using; but that's how the majority of them work.

Regards,
    JPG
    Hi, I'm playing Star Trek Adventures which uses zones, so I want to able to set the pieces much smaller than the grid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbens View Post
    Hi, I'm playing Star Trek Adventures which uses zones, so I want to able to set the pieces much smaller than the grid.
    The size of the token is dependent on the size of the grid. It looks like from your images that the size of the spaceship is Large or bigger, so it will take up a number of grid squares. If you want it to only take up one grid square then make the size of the spaceship small or medium; or as Moon Wizard says change the size in the Space and Reach section of the Combat tracker (I don't know what that might be or even if it's possible in the ruleset you are using since I'm not familiar with it; but a setting of 5 for size is medium or smaller in the rulesets I am familiar with).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The size of the token is dependent on the size of the grid. It looks like from your images that the size of the spaceship is Large or bigger, so it will take up a number of grid squares. If you want it to only take up one grid square then make the size of the spaceship small or medium; or as Moon Wizard says change the size in the Space and Reach section of the Combat tracker (I don't know what that might be or even if it's possible in the ruleset you are using since I'm not familiar with it; but a setting of 5 for size is medium or smaller in the rulesets I am familiar with).
    I hadn't tried as I got the response just after shutting my computer down and settling into bed. I'll try both of these when I get home.

Oh, and thank you both for advice. ��

Thread Information